Been back in Cali now for over a couple months.
Short catchup, summer school went extremely well.
Hitchiked to Portland and back. with an interruption of my vacation from my wisdom teeth.
School has started again and I am reeling in how much i want to be ot of here. how much i just want more time to relax to breathe, to open and find more of a me I will become. love stronger the people i already do, and be closer to them. Which i just realized is important to me....
But yet im leaving next year..
I want to make this the best last year, but i dont know how while still not gong crazy from school and things that seem so meaningless.
Well, I will figure it out like always.
Plus, Hungary awaits. 4 months and counting.
Au revoir,
B the G
No comments:
Post a Comment