The road I am on is Ka'ie'ie.
girlcat likes me. Met a cool guy named Nate today and we are planning on going to Kona on a roadtrip on his motorbike on monday. When I return from Pahoa for the static dance on sunday.
I'll work more on the farm tomorrow, stay the night again and leave sat morning for Pahoa.
Plans for Kona trip include, beach 69, Roekoeu, Aki's Hostel, Waipio or Wiamea, south Kohala, tents camping on beaches. I'm so down.
Don't know how I will last with this backpack, might have to lose some things on the way. A shirt of two. well that's all i have so maybe just one. haha
maybe food. but food may be essential in the future for bussing and hitching.
I love how at night its the same temperature but slightly breezy but kind of nice.
Aloe really helps mosquito bites. Frogs are natural musicians. Intervals and all.
I imagined how if Maxi was here he wouldnt of fit in the truck to go to the store today. I imagined one of use staying here, one to get food. Its raining now.
I imagined how maybe Nate wouldnt be interested because maxi would be here, or we wouldnt have the ride because there wouldnt be enough room. But between Maxi and I hitchhiking would be less of a problem. If i am imaging correctly.
I imagine sleeping sleeping on sand making love under moonlight.
My phone needs 30 more minutes of charging. I will go to bed soon. If I finish Anais I might lose the book, maybe my maps. I might not need them, There;s stuff I forgot to bring.
Remember next time: lighter, antihistamine, aloe, sea salt, baking soda, more coco oil haha
I wish I couldve brought the whole jar but flipping flight security and their bogus liquid rules.
grrrr
love love love love love love love love love lovelove love love love lovelove love love love love
Aloha aloha aloha Aloha aloha aloha Aloha aloha aloha Aloha aloha aloha Aloha aloha aloha
Why so deadly?????
Like a poison...
a disease, an obsession, an incurable mass epidemic.
Love is not contagious unless it's from someone who is in love with you.
I dont think I wouldve fell so hard if he hadnt convinced me he had.
B the G
No comments:
Post a Comment