Aloha,
tis me, Bob the girl. I am planning on going to Hawaii (the big island) on monday here, but i feel at a standstill.
I am beyond excited, but feel less of an adrenaline rush. I haven't bought my ticket yet. I am waiting too long. I dont know why I do this.
Procrastinate when I know I will have the most amazing time.
the plan was this farm in Hilo, then go down to Pahoa for a few days check out this commune Cinderland. walk along the black sand beach, check out the lava tubes then catch the bus up around the Island to Waipio Bay for some serious hiking. Make my way over to Waikaloa couchsurf a day or two head up to Kona for the last few days and make my way back to Hilo airport.
But i am still here. Still waiting. Still seeing it not happening. Still still still stagnant.
devoid of voice. devoid of passion.
I think I have cried at least for 10 minutes if not more everyday since school ended.
I have decided to go back to my therapist, if i return or ever get to Hawaii.
it seems fitting.
i have nothing more to say tonight.
boa noite,
b
No comments:
Post a Comment