I woke up in a tent this morning overlooking a waterfall.
The spider sharing the tent with me had moved. slowly crawling to the exit.
Eventually left. It must've been 5am. maybe 530, the sun was out barely.
Put on my bathing suit and took pictures of the farm I am staying on. A farm run on the Vettiver system. It's quite amazing. I was thinking I haven't met the person yet who would live this way with me. Chris is the only person who would completely appreciate this. The people here are cool too. Genevieve is absolutely beautiful. I believe the other guys name is Celdon. We walked this trail through the jungle down to a sight of the main waterfall but it was too dangerous for me. I'm not that good at this hiking on steep jungle and didnt want to get hurt. Also, I got bit or touched some plant or something. My middle finger was swelling and itching. So i went back to the farm for sea salt and baking soda paste. Swelling went down immediately after I put on the salt. YAY SALT!
Everything is so unbelievably green. Absolutely gorgeous. Waking up with such perfect weather. We are heading down to Pahoa now. To Genevieve's house. I was thinking last night in the tent if Maxi were here we wouldn't even need the sleeping bags because our body heat would be enough if not too much.
But I still have not said his name out loud.
Till tomorrow,
B
No comments:
Post a Comment