1.01.2009

Vagabondage: again, I travel with unrelentless stamina

I am waiting at the pittsburgh airport for my connecting flight to Boston. My one way ticket serves me well. ^_^
I will be departing Logan international with my trusty macbook, map of Boston transit, and a small bag of 3 days of clothes including hefty thermal layers.
3 days of clothes that will last me 10.
I have found an awesome lady on The Couchsurfing Project, who has offered her spare bedroom for 2 days, to which i will try to finagle 3 or 4.
She seems pretty cool; vegan, liberal, city ambassador of boston, has a 13y/o daughter.
chill bro. pshhahahaha jk jk
anyways, so my good friend JC is sick. I hope he gets better, i'm sending out my positive vibes all the way to DC.
He was my couch, and now he's not here.
My other couch just left boston. The good ole Alex number 3.
Worst timing in the world. Well, it's all good. This is me talking.
Bob! Bobbla! Bobzilla! Bobalicious!
I have been worse off than bumming it in a big city I don't know.
I'll be fine, and i'll take pictures of how awesome vagabonding is.
I've already got a list of Vegan restaurants, cafes, positive hippies atmospheres, and historical sites to see.
Anyone got any suggestions, let me know!
Then, by the 5th of january if i'm not too hobo'ed out. I am taking the bus/train down to NYC.
the apple.
B to the R to the O the O-K, LYN is the place where I stay.
Manhattan.
Queens.
Rockaway Beach.
All that + more.
More pictures, more people, more foods.
This is going to be an exciting and spontaneous 10 days.
I go, I see, I conquer.

Peace, balance, love, clarity, abundance, joy, all that stuff, have it, embrace it, hold onto it, but give it away when you're done.

It's a new year.
Treat it better than the last.

-B. J. Young

No comments: