| its been 6 months and ive been thinking about it. so i wrote a poem in memory, and for the anniversary which technically i think is tomorrow..but it depends on what you count. the day they found the body, or the day she actually departed... peace. >>>> 6 month reflection there is still a presence gone from within me but I feel a different sense of healing. Healing, to bring closure To outrun grief I stopped saying goodnight and blowing out your candle The routine made me sick So I started a new way of keeping you in my heart Your altar carries a heavy presence that I cant seem to look at for too long. Like the pain of losing you has dissipated enough that I cant reach it if I put out my arm. Id have to reach farther to feel for it. I will see your babies soon Mi familia. I was so adamant in being a part of their lives and now ive been to busy to be close The next time I visit your grave I will I will just miss you .cus that..s all I need. Freedom is not said by those who don..t ever see it. So I don..t tell people im free I don..t pretend to be over it I don..t pretend like you still here When your not Although we all wish you were. The man whos names I will not speak is rotting And waiting Y hermano es fixing the solution the only way he knows how Torture, revenge. Getting at him through his jail cell. And yet I just miss your strength And we both had it . but its been 6 months and time has not done anything but dampen the emotions. And dry the routine tears each night. They only come when I really sit and think about how bad it was. My escape, Music. 6months u say. It seems like yesterday. copyright.msoppressor.2006 |
11.14.2006
6 months anniversary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment